Bachelor of Arts Degree
All students majoring in French Studies are required to take the following courses:
- AP/FR 1080 6.0 French Language and Culture (All Diplomas)
- AP/FR 2081 3.0 Written Communication in French (All Diplomas except Minor in French*)
- AP/FR 2082 3.0 Oral Communication in French (All Diplomas except Minor in French*)
- AP/FR 2100 6.0 Introduction to the Linguistic Study of French (All Diplomas)
- AP/FR 2200 6.0 Approaches to French Literature: An Introduction (All Diplomas)
- AP/FR 3081 3.0 Advanced Written Communication in French
- AP/FR 3082 3.0 Advanced Oral Communication in French
*Students doing a Minor in French may choose between AP/FR 2081 (3.0) and AP/FR 2082 (3.0).
** Students may choose between AP/FR 3081 (3.0), AP/FR 3082 (3.0), AP/FR 3080 (6.0). These courses are not mandatory for students doing a Minor in French.
These courses are usually offered every year.